Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lil Ballerina

I created this birthday card using Lil Ballerina from Mo's Digital Pencil.

I started with a pink card base. I added a piece of pink plaid card stock backed in white.  I cut and embossed a strip of white card stock and then distressed it with pink chalk ink. I added a strip of pink plaid card stock backed in pink card stock across the middle of the embossed piece.  Then to that I added a piece of pink ribbon.  I colored the image using crayola and prisma color pencils and cut it out in an oval.  I distressed the edges with a pink chalk ink pad and added the sentiment "for you" directly to the image.  I backed it in pink card stock and cut around it with scallop scissors.  i added pink and white paper flowers and white pearls to finish the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Mo's Digital Challenge: Emboss It

Aud Sentiments: Bingo (diagonal ~ "you"/embossing/flowers)

Send A Smile 4 Kids: Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenges: Girls, Girls, Girls

Creative Card Crew: Girly

Totally Paper Crafts: Let's Dance

Moving Along With The Times: Bling It On

The Cutie Pie Challenge: Use 3 Different Textures (emboosing, paper flowers, ribbon)


Card Ingredients
Mo's Digital Pencil Lil Ballerina Digital Stamp
Fiskars All Year Greetings Rubber Stamp Set
White Card Stock
Nicole Crafts Pink Card Stock
DCWV The Blossom Song Card Stock Stack ~ Pink Plaid
Studio G Pink Paper Flowers
Studio G White Paper Flower
Pink Ribbon
Queen & Co White Pearls
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Dots
Studio G Pink Chalk Ink
Fiskars Oval Template
Scallop Scissors
Crayola Color Pencils
Prisma Color Pencils

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Unknown said...

Really pretty & girly. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Mary… what a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the pretty paper and the embossing… and the flower, ribbon and pearls finish it off perfectly! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Pat said...

I've always loved this little Mo image...and yet, I haven't colored her up yet! What's up with that? hehe! What a precious card! Gorgeous coloring...and such pretty papers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Judith said...

Aw this is so cute - I love this image - thank you for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs judith x

susiestacey said...

So pretty, a gorgeous image and lovely textures.
Thank you for joining in with the 3 textures challenge over at Cutie Pies and Good Luck x Susan x